Mother and Love

Mother and Love
This post is not my creation and I have taken the content from Quora from Abhinav sharma’s post.
Why I am posting other’s post here because the intensity of the picture and Love of a mother to her children in the post. I can’t stop myself from posting this amazing picture on the blog.
I think I can not find a better start of the blog anywhere else.
All the courtesy goes to Abhinav and Amazing world online.
I have bookmarked this whole article so whenever I think about life or my mother, I always look at these pictures and think how important she is in my life.
A rescue mission captured by a wildlife photographer at Kenya's Masai Mara Game Reserve by Jean Francois Largot.
A cub wandered off the herd and fell from a steep cliff. Crying for the mother.


The group heard the voice and came to the rescue. Everyone tried to go down and get the little cub but eventually came back.


The height of the drop was the concern but eventually one thing determines the risk taking ability to save the kid - the love of a mother.

She jumped below the cub. All other lionesses watched the whole sequence from the above.
The cub was about to slip but the mother was there to save the kid. She grabbed her kid in her jaws and jumped backwards.

Then she, with her strength and love, climbed back to the top.







Disclosure: I am not the original creator of the above article and images. I am just trying to play a medium to show the story through my blog. All the credit goes to Amzing World Online and Abhinav.

No comments:

Post a Comment